2. Acquisition of Information: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or otherwise necessary to provide a high level of customer service.
3. Our Employees and Privacy: We train all our employees about the importance of privacy and give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
4. Security Measures: We make access to privacy sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use the highest levels of encryption available for all credit card transactions.
5. Transaction Server: We use external transaction and processing servers to ensure maximum credit card and personal information security.
6. Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.
If you are uncomfortable ordering online, please click here to download a "mail order" form. Adobe Acrobat is required to view the document. To get it click the icon below.
- Customer Service Home (800) 924-2472
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST
- Saturday 9am-5pm EST