POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair - Slate Grey
In Stock. Usually ships in 3 - 5 days
was $529.00 $369.00
Detailshttps://www.bizchair.com/1900-GY-PD.html POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair - Slate Grey
Item # 1900-GY-PD
Availability In Stock
Show off your refined sense of style with the POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair. Its timeless, high-back design makes it an attractive and extremely comfortable chair, while the easy storing feature when folded and standing upright gives it that added convenience factor. Built to last with very little maintenance, this sturdy chair is constructed of solid POLYWOOD® recycled lumber for the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires. It's attractive, fade-resistant and won't rot, chip, peel, crack or splinter, so you'll enjoy its good looks for years to come.
- Chairs fold flat and stand upright for easy storage and transportation
- Eco-friendly production with over 90% recycled materials
- Constructed of durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- POLYWOOD® lumber resists stains associated with wine and condiments and cleans easily with soap and water
- Made in USA
- Manufacturer's 20 Year Limited Residential or 1 Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- Width 24.75"
- Depth 25.25"
- Height 37.75"
- Seat Width 19"
- Seat Depth 18"
- Seat Height 17"
- Arm Height From Floor 25"
- Weight 28.5 lbs
- Color Gray, Slate
- Material Polyethylene
- Arms Yes
- Folding Yes
- Suitable For Commercial Use Yes
- Suitable for Outdoor Use Yes
- Brand Polywood
- Manufacturer Part Number 1900-GY
POLYWOOD® Signature Folding Chair - Slate GreyItem # 1900-GY-PDwas $529.00 $369.00Free Shipping