H Series Padded Adjustable Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms
This product is custom-made. Please call Customer Service for lead time.
was $1,454.36 $1,039.99
Detailshttps://www.bizchair.com/6310-CLT.html H Series Padded Adjustable Blood Drawing Chair with Padded Arms
Item # 6310-CLT
Clinton puts stable, hydraulic lift right where it is needed in the H Series Blood Drawing chairs. Thick foam padded seat and backrest helps keep the patient comfortable while the clinician positions the patient by using the chair's large and convenient foot pedal. The chair rotates freely and then can be locked snugly into position when the foot pedal is raised. Pump action on the pedal raises the chair to desired height level.
- Padded seat and backrest
- Padded flip arm and armrests
- 1-1/4'' square, heavy duty, all welded, tubular steel seat frame
- Powder coated in neutral gray
- Polished chrome base with black bumper
- Large foot pedal
- Adjustable height and depth flip arm
- Armrest positions in place when in use, then flips out of the way for easy exit
- Height adjustable armrest
- Easy-clean durable vinyl
- Manufacturer's 5 Year Limited Warranty
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended
- Width 30.75"
- Depth 30"
- Seat Width 21"
- Seat Depth 19.5"
- Min Seat Height 20.25"
- Max Seat Height 27.5"
- Weight 152 lbs
- Capacity 300 lbs
- Seat Material Vinyl
- Back Material Vinyl
- Frame Material Metal
- Back Type Mid
- Back Style Solid
- Base Style Pedestal
- Arms Yes
- Adjustable Arms Yes
- Padding Yes
- Suitable For Commercial Use Yes
- Assembly Required Yes
- Brand Clinton Industries
- Manufacturer Part Number 6310
H Series Padded Adjustable Blood Drawing Chair with Padded ArmsItem # 6310-CLTwas $1,454.36 $1,039.99