Office Reception Furniture
Complete your office with the right office reception furniture to accentuate your space and create a warm, inviting environment. Find the best variety of high-quality office lobby furniture at BizChair. We carry an extensive assortment of waiting room furniture to help you make a positive first impression on your customers and clients.
Show all (32)
Show all (47)
HERCULES Imagination Series Contemporary LeatherSoft Modular Sofa with Quilted Tufted Seat and Encasing Frame
Help guests feel comfortable and welcome in your space with our selection of attractive and functional office lobby furniture. Explore our large array of waiting room furniture to plan out your space and use our organized selection to take the guesswork out of picking the perfect office reception furniture.
When a guest comes into your lobby, the reception desk is likely the first piece they’ll visit. Your reception desk should fit the feel of your establishment while adhering to a professional and inviting style. Consider these design elements when purchasing reception desks:
- Style or Tone: Maintain a cohesive theme by purchasing a desk that doesn't conflict with your existing décor. Whether you prefer contemporary, modern or traditional office reception furniture, we've got what you need to stick with a clear design style throughout your space.
- Layout: Think about the placement of the reception desk when determining which size and style you'll need. Account for enough space to give the receptionist enough room to work comfortably without crowding the waiting area.
Maintain a clutter-free environment by making sure the reception desk you choose has enough room for storing all necessities, such as printers, phones, computers and paperwork. Shop our desk organization and desk accessories to make your reception area efficient and stylish.
Whether outfitting a large corporate office, private medical practice or small home office, our waiting room furniture makes it possible for you to achieve the ideal balance of comfort and space-efficiency. When determining which waiting room chairs will work best in your setting, consider the following:
- Comfort Features: Make it easier for guests to sit for extended periods of time by selecting guest chairs with padded seats and armrests, cushioned backrests, built-in lumbar support and/or ventilated mesh materials.
- Your Guests’ Needs: Consider purchasing chairs in a variety of different sizes to accommodate all guests. We offer a selection of children's office reception furniture to cater to younger visitors, too.
- Seating Capacity: Think about how many people may visit your office at any given time so you'll always have enough seating for all guests.
- Upholstery Options: Engineered materials and combination materials tend to be more durable in high-traffic office spaces, while leather upholstery makes a grand statement in any office setting.
Complete your lobby, waiting room or reception area with accents that make it functional and comfortable. Place floor mats at the door to prevent dirt and water from tracking into the space, and hang wall art for a warm, welcoming aesthetic. Add book and magazine racks to keep guests entertained while they wait and business card racks to promote your company.
Your office reception furniture should reflect what you and your business represent. From waiting room staples, like reception desks and reception seating, to finishing touches, like desk accessories and wall art, BizChair carries it all. Shop our impressive office lobby furniture selection today.