Social Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.
1. Eligibility: This contest (“Contest”) is open only to those who post to the official Contest post on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter participating by the terms of service for the platform, using an account started May 7, 2018 or sooner. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age and older. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of BizChair.com and its parent company, Belnick, Inc. (“BizChair”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant (“You,” “Your” or “Participant”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of BizChair as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. EntryPeriod: Entries will be accepted online starting 12:00am EDT Saturday July 7, 2018 and ending Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET. All online entries must be posted by Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET.
4. How to Enter: The entry must (a) fulfill all Contest requirements , as specified in official “Contest entry” post on the BizChair Facebook Page, BizChair Instagram Page, or BizChair Twitter Page and (b) be submitted as a “comment” to the official post to be eligible to win the prize (the “Entry”). One entry per social media account. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Rules or the Contest requirements may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BizChair. Entry limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts started before May 7 2018. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, Your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of BizChair.com.
5. Prizes: There will be exactly one (1) Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive an Essentials racing style leather gaming chair with an approximate retails value of $244. The actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by BizChair. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BizChair to use Winner’s name, likeness, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: One winner will be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One winner will be selected by random drawing. Entrants will be selected from eligible posts from the time period from 12:00 am ET Saturday July 7, 2018 and 11:59 pm ET Sunday, August 12, 2018. The Winner will be selected under the supervision of BizChair on Monday August 13, 2018. Winner will be notified by private message within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. BizChair shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (BIZCHAIR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that BizChair, anyone acting on behalf of and BizChair’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your Entry, the Entry, or any portion or derivative thereof, together with Your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Contest, You represent and warrant that Your Entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Your Entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of BizChair. If the content of Your Entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at Your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BizChair from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which BizChair may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: BizChair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond BizChair’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, BizChair may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by BizChair. BizChair reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Official Rules. BizChair has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, BizChair reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless BizChair and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Participant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail Your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: BizChair, 4350 Ball Ground Highway, Canton, GA 30114, USA. Requests must be post dated no later than August 31, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is BizChair, 4350 Ball Ground Highway, Canton, GA 30114, USA.